Thursday, August 30, 2012

More Breakfast Warm Ups

I was actually chuffed when loads of people told me that they used my non estimator breakfast revision resources final week. Although I collate too percentage a lot of resources, I don't oft brand my ain (because it's ridiculously fourth dimension consuming!) hence I'm glad it was worth the effort. We used them alongside our 240 Year 11s at my schoolhouse too they worked well.


H5N1 few people asked me to brand or hence other laid of breakfast revision resources for the adjacent paper, hence I bring done so. You tin download them from TES here:

Breakfast GCSE Warm Ups - Calculator

As alongside the final set, there are 2 levels for Foundation too 2 levels for Higher. Each canvas contains xx quick questions which I've non numbered hence that students tin function on them inwards whatever order. I've provided editable versions inwards illustration you lot desire to tailor these for your ain students. Answers are provided too.

I've named these 'Calculator A' because I promise I mightiness bring fourth dimension to brand a tertiary laid ('Calculator B') to role on the hateful solar daytime of Paper 3. 

Paper 2 too 3 Preparation Resources
We are real fortunate inwards maths that lots of helpful teachers supply mid-GCSE resources to assist students fix for Paper 2 too 3. These are created later on Paper 1 hence whatever topics that bring already come upwardly up are removed. Of course, there's no guarantee that these topics won't come upwardly up i time to a greater extent than inwards Paper 2 too 3, precisely I mean value it's even hence worth doing. On Fri I emailed all of our Year 11s alongside a link to blog post where he lists everything equally it's published (this immediately covers Edexcel, AQA too OCR).

And don't forget that if you're seeing Year eleven for a revision lesson during or later on one-half term hence my GCSE revision resources post has dozens of splendid resources.